Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, August 5, 2011

PRAYER => DECREE GODS BLESSINGS ON YOUR CHILDREN

I decree the blessings of God over every plan and goal for my children in this year.

I decree there shall be Se-la-ham-mah-le-koth between my children and the children of disobedient in the name of Jesus.

I decree all my children shall be taught of the Lord.

I decree there shall be Se-la-ham-mah-le-koth between my children and the drug addicts.

I decree my children shall be like olive trees around my house. My children shall be special ones.

I decree my children shall be for signs and wonders. They shall walk in obedience.

I decree that every promise of the Lord concerning my children will not fall to the ground but each shall be literally fulfilled in Jesus name.

I decree that my children will have personal intimate relationship with God, and the fear of the Lord will be evident in their daily walk with God.

I decree in Jesus name that my children would not be a source of affliction but a testimony to God’s grace.

I decree longevity will rest upon my children in the name of the Lord.

I decree none of my children will bring shame to the name of the Lord.

I decree that no generational curse shall have any effect upon my children in Jesus name. 

Prayer Confessions by Pastor Simeon Oladokun & Senior Pastor BGCMI. 

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Christian Graphics

No comments:

Popular Posts

Comments

Bible Trivia

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia