The Lord is my banker, I shall not owe. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He restores my loss. I remember the Lord my
God for it is He that gives me power to get wealth. (Deut 8:18) I have passed through the night of financial crisis. My morning of joy is coming beginning from today. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil my cup runs over (Psa. 23:5).
This year the blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it in the name of Jesus (Prov. 10:22). I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it (
Ecc. 5:19). Abraham’s blessings are mine (Gal. 3:14).
This year my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus as I give my substance to the poor and the needy in Jesus name (Phil 4:19).
I bind in the name of Jesus all evil spirits attacking my prosperity. I am wealthy, I am prosperous, I am rich, I believe the word of God and I believe His prophets, therefore; I shall prosper in the name of our Lord Jesus (II Chrn. 20:20). I shall be blessed this year because I walk not, live not in the counsel of the ungodly.
This year my delight and desire are in the law of the LORD, and on His law I shall meditate by day and by night. This year I shall be like a tree firmly planted by the rivers of water ready to bring forth its fruit in its season, my life shall not fade or wither, and everything I do this year according to the will of almighty God shall prosper. (
This year the LORD shall guide me continually, and satisfy my soul in drought, and make my bank account fat, and I shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not (Isa. 58:11 KJV). I shall arise and shine
for my light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon me. And the nations shall come to my light, and kings to the brightness of my rising. Then I shall see and be radiant, and heart shall thrill and tremble with joy and be enlarged; because the abundant wealth of the sea shall be turned unto me.
1. (Raise your right hand into the heavens and declare) O heavens, open my prosperity, by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. I plead the blood of Jesus
on the land, the forest, the place of my birth and I command my buried virtues in that land to exhumed and redeemed unto me now, in the name Jesus.
3. I break, by the blood of Jesus, every foundational curse of poverty and
stagnancy upon my life and my generation, in Jesus name.
4. Generational curse of poverty militating against my prosperity, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name Jesus.
5. Any altar of my place of birth collaborating with the altar of my place of abode in order to tie down my prosperity, be dismantled and burn into ashes, in the name Jesus.
6. (Lay your right hand upon head and declare louder) O star of my destiny,
arise and shine this year, in the name Jesus
7. Any pit or any ancestral coffin assigned by household witchcraft, marine witchcraft, church-hold witchcraft to swallow my money this year 2009, die by fire, in the name Jesus
8. According to the word of God, I decree that as I give unto the
Lord and unto men this year, I shall be given good treasures, pressed down, shaken down, and running over, in the name Jesus.
9. This year, I prophesy that the earth shall yield her increase for me, in the name Jesus.
10. Any witchcraft chains tying down my hands and feet into
valley of poverty, break in the name Jesus.
11. God has given me riches and wealth and the power to eat them, therefore; no
strongman shall deny me of my wealth and riches in this New Year in the name Jesus.
12. In this New Year, I refuse to be jobless, my business and my calling shall not be foreclosed and neither shall my house be foreclosed, in the name Jesus.
13. Because blessed in the Bible means empowered to prosper, I prophesy this year, I shall be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over everything that cross my path this year, be it in heaven, on the earth or beneath the sea. (Gen1:28) in the name Jesus
14. In the time of famine, O Lord, my provider, feed my family that your name be glorified, in the name Jesus.
15. Spirits of cankerworm, locust and caterpillar, my money is not your candidate, die, in the name Jesus
16. By the power of the living God that brought the Israelites to the land of Goshen, let that power of God bring me to my green pastures this year.
17. O Lord, release upon my life, riches and honor after the order of Jehoshaphat (II Chrn. 18:1).
18. Any foundational evil covenant that wants me to remain in
lack, break by fire, in Jesus name.
Marine witchcraft embargo on my finances, on my salary and on my business prosperity, be lifted by the hand of God in Jesus name.
20. (Raise your right hand into the
heavenlies and declare) I receive the empowerment to sow bountifully and reap bountifully this year in Jesus name. (II Cor. 9:6)
21. Begin to thank God for what He has done for you in this program.
By MFM Maryland
RECOMMENDED PRAYER RESOURCE: