Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PRAYER => PERSONAL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS

Warfare Prayer - "Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against all the workings of Satan that would hinder me in my prayer life. I address myself only to the true and living God and refuse any involvement of Satan in my prayer. Satan, I command you, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all your demons. I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us. I resist all the endeavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of the will of God. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind. I pull down the strongholds of Satan.

General Confession and Prayer - Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God, that you are the Messiah come in the flesh to destroy the works of the Devil. You died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. I now confess all of my sins and repent. I now ask you to forgive me and cleanse me in your blood. I believe that your blood cleanses me now from all sin. Thank you for redeeming me, cleansing me, justifying me and sanctifying me in your blood.

Forgiveness Prayer - Lord, I have a confession to make: I have not loved, but have resented certain people and have unforgiveness in my heart, and I call upon you, Lord, to help me forgive them. I do now forgive (name them, both living and dead) and ask you to forgive them also, Lord. I do now forgive and accept myself, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Occult Confession Prayer - Lord, I now confess seeking from Satan the help that should only come from God. I now confess as sin (name them, occult sins) and also those sins I cannot remember. Lord, I now repent and renounce these sins and ask you to forgive me. I renounce Satan and all his works: I hate all his demons; I count them my enemies. In the Name of Jesus Christ I now close the door on all occult practices, and I command all such spirits to leave me in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Loosing From Domination Prayer - In the Name of Jesus Christ I now renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic subjection to my mother, father, grandparents, or any other human beings, living or dead, that have dominated me in any way, and I thank you, Lord, for setting me free.

Psychic Heredity and Bondage Prayer - In the Name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself and my children from all psychic powers or bondages or bonds of physical or mental illness, upon me or my family line, as the results of parents or any other ancestors. I thank you Lord, for setting me free.

Loosing of Curses, Spells, Etc. Prayer - In the Name of Jesus Christ I now rebuke, break, loose myself and my children from any and all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, bewitchment, witchcraft and sorcery, that have been put upon me or my family line from any persons or from any occult or psychic sources, and I cancel all connected or related spirits and command them to leave me. I thank you, Lord, for setting me free.

Come to Jesus Deliverer Prayer - I come to you, Jesus, as my Deliverer. You know all my problems (name them), all the things that bind, that torment, that defile, and harass me. I now loose myself from every dark spirit, from every evil influence, from every satanic bondage, from every spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God, and I command all such spirits to leave me now in the Name of Jesus Christ. I now confess that my body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, by the Blood of Jesus. Therefore, Satan has no place, no power over me, through the Blood of Jesus.

Prince's Blood of Jesus Prayer - Through the Blood of Jesus I am redeemed out of the hand of the Devil. Through the Blood of Jesus all my sins are forgiven. The Blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanses me continually from all sin. Through the Blood of Jesus I am justified, made righteous, just as if I'd never sinned; I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, by the Blood of Jesus. Therefore Satan has no part in me, no power over me, through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I renounce him, loose myself from him, command him to leave me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Pride - Father I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. I know pride is an abomination to you, that a haughty look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren are seven things doth the Lord hate and are an abomination unto Him. (Proverbs 6:16). Father I renounce these and turn away from them. I humble myself before you and come to you as a little child.

Soul Ties - Father I break and renounce evil soul ties that I have had or may have had with (lodges, adulterers, close friends, husbands, wives, engagements, cults, binding agreements between buddies). I renounce these evil soul ties, break them and wash them away with the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ."

References:

DemonBuster.com

Hegewisch Baptist Church


If Anointed Child has been a blessing or source of encouragement to you please consider supporting us by making a donation. Your contribution big or small, is deeply appreciated. Be Blessed!


=>> There Is Power in Prayer! Your Prayers Have the Power to Profoundly Impact Your Destiny. <<=

Prayer is the most powerful weapon against trials. The most effective medicine against sickness. And the most valuable gift to give to yourself and your loved ones. Through prayer, you can conquer all things.

Jumpstart your prayer life today with empowering, uplifting and inspiring 30 Days of Prayer. Act Now! Don’t let the enemy cheat you out of your divine destiny! Invest in your prayer life today, and begin to unlock your destiny through powerful prayers!

Don’t underestimate the power of prayer! People are testifying of financial breakthroughs, business breakthroughs, job promotions, marital breakthroughs, academic breakthroughs, healing and so much more, after 30 Days of Prayer!

~ Act Now, Tomorrow Is Promised to Man! Take the Challenge Today & Begin to Unlock Your Destiny Today! Tomorrow May Be Too Late! ~

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


=> 30 Day Prayers for Favor
=> 30 Day Prayers for Singles
=> 30 Day Prayers for Fasting
=> 30 Day Prayers for Healing
=> 30 Day Prayers for Success  
=> 3Day Prayers for Prosperity
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Family
=> 3DaPrayers for your Children
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Marriage
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Finances
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Business
=> 30 Day Prayers for Every Situation
=> 30 Day Prayers to Unlock your Destiny  
=> 30 Day Prayers for Stubborn Situations  

The Key to Answered Prayers:

1. Have faith.
2. Be obedient.
3. Seek God’s will.
4. Repent your sins.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Pray with perseverance.
7. Praying with persistence.
8. Pray in the name of Jesus.
9. Give thanks and praise to the Lord.

RECOMMENDED PRAYER RESOURCE:


Move Mountains


Move Mountains 1

No comments:

Comments

Bible Trivia

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

Tags

armor of God prayers Bible Cards Bible Verse Cards blood of Jesus blood of Jesus prayer blood of jesus prayer points blood of Jesus prayers blood of Jesus prayers dr olukoya books books by dr olukoya books on deliverance and spiritual warfare books on deliverance ministry books on healing and deliverance breaking demonic bondages breaking demonic bondages prayers breaking evil chains breaking evil chains prayer breaking evil chains prayers breaking evil strongholds breaking evil strongholds prayers breakthrough prayers breakthrough prayers for children Christian Motivation Christian Prayers command the morning prayers d. k. olukoya prayers daily devotional prayer points daniel olukoya daniel olukoya prayer daniel olukoya prayer points daniel olukoya prayers defining generations deliverance deliverance and spiritual warfare deliverance and spiritual warfare prayers deliverance books pdf deliverance by fire deliverance from soul hunters deliverance ministry books deliverance ministry prayers deliverance prayer books deliverance prayer points deliverance prayers deliverance prayers for children deliverance testimonies deliverance warfare books demonic bondages prayers destiny changing prayer destiny changing prayers destiny prayers destiny warfare prayer decree divine healing dr d.k. olukoya dr d.k. olukoya prayer dr d.k. olukoya prayer mfm dr d.k. olukoya prayer points dr olukoya prayers dr stella Emmanuel dr stella Immanuel dr stella prayer points dr. daniel k. olukoya prayer points evil stronghold demonic bondage prayer evil stronghold prayer fasting prayer points financial prayers fire power ministries healing healing and deliverance books healing prayers infirmity prayers Inspirational Cards Jesus marine spirits prayers mfm prayer points miracle prayers mountain of fire prayer points praise and worship prayer prayer and fasting Prayer Cards Prayer Cards Quotes Prayer Journal Prayer Planner prayer points prayer points against evil strongman prayer points against familiar spirits prayer points against household witchcraft prayer points against stagnancy prayer points for healing Prayer Quotes prayers against cancer prayers against demonic oppression prayers against disease prayers against evil strongmen prayers against familiar spirits prayers against generational curses prayers against satanic oppression prayers against soul hunters prayers against stagnation prayers against witchcraft prayers for a new beginning prayers for divine protection prayers for guidance prayers for prosperity prayers for spinsters and bachelors prayers for success Printable Prayer Cards protection prayer points rccg prayer points satanic oppression soul hunters spirit husband prayers spirit wife prayers spiritual warfare prayers spiritual warfare prayers and decrees succubus spirit prayers the power of prayer uplifting testimonies waiting on God warfare prayers warfare prayers against destructive covenants warfare prayers and decrees warfare prayers undoing witchcraft water spirits prayers word of faith word of God word of life