Wednesday, January 25, 2017

PRAYER => THE BATTLE AGAINST YOUR FUTURE PRAYER

SCRIPTURE READING:

Ex. 15:9 and Jn. 11: 38 – 41

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I command any eye that is watching my star to bring it down, to be destroyed by the arrows of fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

2. Let every satanic conspiracy against my destiny be broken by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

3.  I command that every Ahitophel counsel given against my life be turned to foolishness in the name of Jesus.

4. I command that every satanic power ordained and mobilized to cast me down be roasted by the fire of God in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I decree and declare that my star will surely locate me, even as the star of Jesus located Him.

6. I decree that the wise-men sent on my behalf will surely locate me in Jesus name.

7. I decree and declare that as the wise-men locate me, they will come with precious gifts.

8. I command any power released from the satanic kingdom or from any coven to pursue me, even in the dream, to fall down and die in Jesus name.

9. Let any dog, masquerade, snake, hyena (any animal at all) ordained or commissioned to pursue and overtake me, be destroyed by the thunder fire of God without mercy in the mighty name of Jesus.

10. I decree and declare that I shall live and not die to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

11. Lord, build a wall of fire round about me and my family against every satanic intruder according to Your word in Zechariah 2:5.

12. I command every hand that has been ordained and given a weapon (knife, gun, poison, etc) to take my life to be destroyed by the fire of God. I command those hands to wither and fall forever in the mighty name of Jesus.

13. Let any grave that has been dug for my life begin to swallow those that dug it. The bible says he that digs a pit shall fall into it.

14. I come against every monitoring device of the enemy (crystal balls, ouji boards, mirrors etc) set up against my life or family, and I command them to be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus mighty name.

15. I come against every limitations in my life, and I command them to be broken in Jesus name.

16. I command every graveyard cloud (spiritual heaviness, confusion, depression, pride etc) released against my life to be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. The cry of Mary and Martha was turned to joy by my Savior Jesus Christ.  I decree that every cry of agony I have ever cried shall be turned to joy in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. O God any destiny destroyer released against my life, let it somersault and die in Jesus name.

19. I command every circle of frustration existing in my life to be broken in Jesus name.

20. Let every power released to put me to shame, be roasted by the fire of God in Jesus name.

21. I command every serpentine tongue ordained against my life to be cut into pieces in Jesus name.

Prayer Confessions by Dr Daniel Olukoya, General Overseer MFM.


If Anointed Child has been a blessing or source of encouragement to you please consider supporting us by making a donation. Your contribution big or small, is deeply appreciated. Be Blessed!


=>> There Is Power in Prayer! Your Prayers Have the Power to Profoundly Impact Your Destiny. <<=

Prayer is the most powerful weapon against trials. The most effective medicine against sickness. And the most valuable gift to give to yourself and your loved ones. Through prayer, you can conquer all things.

Jumpstart your prayer life today with empowering, uplifting and inspiring 30 Days of Prayer. Act Now! Don’t let the enemy cheat you out of your divine destiny! Invest in your prayer life today, and begin to unlock your destiny through powerful prayers!

Don’t underestimate the power of prayer! People are testifying of financial breakthroughs, business breakthroughs, job promotions, marital breakthroughs, academic breakthroughs, healing and so much more, after 30 Days of Prayer!

~ Act Now, Tomorrow Is Promised to Man! Take the Challenge Today & Begin to Unlock Your Destiny Today! Tomorrow May Be Too Late! ~

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.



The Key to Answered Prayers:

1. Have faith.
2. Be obedient.
3. Seek God’s will.
4. Repent your sins.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Pray with perseverance.
7. Praying with persistence.
8. Pray in the name of Jesus.
9. Give thanks and praise to the Lord.

RECOMMENDED PRAYER RESOURCE:


Destiny 1

Destiny

No comments:

Comments

Bible Trivia

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

Tags

armor of God prayers Bible Cards Bible Verse Cards blood of Jesus blood of Jesus prayer blood of jesus prayer points blood of Jesus prayers blood of Jesus prayers dr olukoya books books by dr olukoya books on deliverance and spiritual warfare books on deliverance ministry books on healing and deliverance breaking demonic bondages breaking demonic bondages prayers breaking evil chains breaking evil chains prayer breaking evil chains prayers breaking evil strongholds breaking evil strongholds prayers breakthrough prayers breakthrough prayers for children Christian Motivation Christian Prayers command the morning prayers d. k. olukoya prayers daily devotional prayer points daniel olukoya daniel olukoya prayer daniel olukoya prayer points daniel olukoya prayers defining generations deliverance deliverance and spiritual warfare deliverance and spiritual warfare prayers deliverance books pdf deliverance by fire deliverance from soul hunters deliverance ministry books deliverance ministry prayers deliverance prayer books deliverance prayer points deliverance prayers deliverance prayers for children deliverance testimonies deliverance warfare books demonic bondages prayers destiny changing prayer destiny changing prayers destiny prayers destiny warfare prayer decree divine healing dr d.k. olukoya dr d.k. olukoya prayer dr d.k. olukoya prayer mfm dr d.k. olukoya prayer points dr olukoya prayers dr stella Emmanuel dr stella Immanuel dr stella prayer points dr. daniel k. olukoya prayer points evil stronghold demonic bondage prayer evil stronghold prayer fasting prayer points financial prayers fire power ministries healing healing and deliverance books healing prayers infirmity prayers Inspirational Cards Jesus marine spirits prayers mfm prayer points miracle prayers mountain of fire prayer points praise and worship prayer prayer and fasting Prayer Cards Prayer Cards Quotes Prayer Journal Prayer Planner prayer points prayer points against evil strongman prayer points against familiar spirits prayer points against household witchcraft prayer points against stagnancy prayer points for healing Prayer Quotes prayers against cancer prayers against demonic oppression prayers against disease prayers against evil strongmen prayers against familiar spirits prayers against generational curses prayers against satanic oppression prayers against soul hunters prayers against stagnation prayers against witchcraft prayers for a new beginning prayers for divine protection prayers for guidance prayers for prosperity prayers for spinsters and bachelors prayers for success Printable Prayer Cards protection prayer points rccg prayer points satanic oppression soul hunters spirit husband prayers spirit wife prayers spiritual warfare prayers spiritual warfare prayers and decrees succubus spirit prayers the power of prayer uplifting testimonies waiting on God warfare prayers warfare prayers against destructive covenants warfare prayers and decrees warfare prayers undoing witchcraft water spirits prayers word of faith word of God word of life