Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A WONDERFUL TESTIMONY - INSPIRATION FOR SOMEONE IN A ROUGH SITUATION

I have always heard people talk of faith as I grew up and I knew the meaning of it, but I really did not understand it fully because I had never put it to use. Let me tell you right now I have learned of faith and the full power of prayer. Let me tell you about my story:

I got married about a year out of high school. I began attending my husband's parents' church. I admit I was not attending like I should have, but I did know that I loved the Lord and I always tried to do what was right.

God had blessed us with a healthy baby girl. Three years later I had another blessing from God; another healthy baby girl and the joy they brought us. The baby was colic, the three-year-old was being a normal three-year-old, and I was working a full time job.

I came home from the store one day and my husband was outside with a friend of his looking at a motorcycle to buy. As I went inside he started it up and within five minutes the throttle had gotten stuck and he wrecked.

He broke his leg. My husband was now out of work with a broken leg. I knew I could not stay home with him because we could not afford it. We had just spent all of our savings on a new house.

I thank God for his mother who came over every day to help care for him while I was working. Times really began to get hard.

I did not gross enough on my check to even cover half of the bills. I worked so we could have extra spending money, my husband's check had always paid the bills.

Time went on and I had borrowed money from my mom and dad and my husband's mom and dad, and I did extra odd jobs at work to earn extra money. Most of the money we borrowed went for food, formula, and diapers. My pay was divided up among the bills.

Time went on and we kept getting further and further behind on our bills, medical bills were piling up and they had found extensive damage that was done to my husband's knee that was not visible earlier on x-rays.

Bill collectors were calling. I would try to explain what had happened, and I would tell them I am doing the best that I can.

I went looking for help at the human services office and local community organizations, with no money in my pocket, my cabinets and fridge were bare, no one wanted to help. Everyone told me that we made too much money in the past income tax year; they couldn't have cared less about us now.

I cried all the way home. What was I going to do for my kids? 


When I got home, I saw something on the front door. I approached the door and it was a notice from the bank, "Pay or you will be foreclosed on." I could not take it any more, I felt like my insides were about to explode.

I prayed and prayed, "God please help me in my time of need, I cannot take this any more. I am laying it in your hands because I have the faith that you will take care of our needs. Thank you for all of your blessings. I know somehow you have a plan for supper tonight that my kids will not go hungry." (We had borrowed money from our parents until they hated seeing us coming because they knew we were going to ask for money).

Laying on the bed with swollen eyes, kids down for a nap and my husband sleeping in the recliner, I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked out and it was my best friend, a true Christian. We had been friends since first grade.

I got up and glanced in the mirror (I looked horrible). I opened the door and here she came up the sidewalk with loads of bags in her hands.

I asked her what was that and she said, "Every month our church helps someone in the community and this month I went to the pastor with your family's situation. I have food and lots of it."

I was so excited! God was feeding my kids like I had asked and just like He promised. He was providing my needs. I felt bad because I had no way to pay for the groceries she brought.

I wanted to tell her not to bring them in but if I did we would be hungry. I thanked God again and thanked her for being such a wonderful Christian and friend.

She said, "I am doing good works for God to help His children who sometimes need a little help every now and then."

A couple of Sundays later, I began getting ready for church (at this time I was going every time the doors were open because I felt close to God and I just wanted to be around Him and in His presence all the time. He was my protector) and the devil tried every way in the world to get me to stay home, but I said, "Satan get thee behind me."

I was sitting in my pew and a lady walked up to me and said, "Would you please come with me?" I got up and went with her. I did not know her; I had only seen her around church, but you could tell she was very close to God.

She walked me to the front of the church and looked at me. She said in front of everyone, "God has told me you have a great financial need in your life." (No one at the church I was attending knew I was in a financial bind).

"He wants me to tell you that your faith in Him and His works are going to pay off, don't lose faith."

I was shocked, I knew that no one knew of my situation. God was sending me great words that inspired me to keep faith. I went home that night and not a worry was on my mind.

After that church service I realized I had nothing to worry about, God had a plan. I rested the first time in about nine months; with three surgeries, two kids, and a stressful job that is hard to do.

Monday morning came and I went off to work. The day was great. I knew God was with me every step of the way. On the way home, I was thinking about supper, I only had a couple of cans of veggies left. That was fine because that was something.

I pulled up to the bill box (that is what I call a mailbox), opened that lid and there was an envelope addressed from an insurance company.

I thought, "What is this?" I opened it up and there was a check for ten thousand dollars made out to my husband. I thanked God right then and there and I asked God to do a little something extra special for the lady in the church who told me to keep the faith.

I showed my husband and he said he had purchased a plan at work. The human resources lady at his job filed everything for us.

Thank you God for your Blessings! I fixed our veggies for dinner and just thanked God all night.

The next day I went to the bank and cashed our gift from God. I paid our bills up to date, bought the kids a couple new outfits and that left about $1000.00 so we went out to eat.

My husband was still in a wheelchair from surgery, but I was so blessed to be able to go out for one night and enjoy myself knowing our bills were paid up and the kids had clothes. I was completely care free of everything for one night. Dinner was great!

Today my husband is still having problems out of his knee and more surgery looks possible. I know that whatever happens, God has a plan.

I have learned of having faith and the power of prayer. I guess that mountain in my life was huge, but I do know with God anything is possible.

The following Sunday I went to church and testified about what that lady had said and what God had done for me. Today. I still tell of it and I am so proud God pulled me over that mountain because it has made me a stronger person.

As of today we still have a little financial trouble every now and then, but you know I don't worry too much about it because I know that no matter what happens God will take care of me and my family.

If you are going through something in your life, have faith. Don't question God, He knows what is best. Faith is putting everything in the hands of God and not worrying because if you have faith, you know it will be taken care of in God's Will!

Thank you and I hope this will help inspire someone in a rough situation to have the faith to pull through. Three years later, I still have some trouble, but God has it all planed out for me!

Praise Him, He is Mighty! Rae Sharp

~A MountainWings Original by Rae Sharp, Clinton, Tennessee, USA.~


If Anointed Child has been a blessing or source of encouragement to you please consider supporting us by making a donation. Your contribution big or small, is deeply appreciated. Be Blessed!


=>> There Is Power in Prayer! Your Prayers Have the Power to Profoundly Impact Your Destiny. <<=

Prayer is the most powerful weapon against trials. The most effective medicine against sickness. And the most valuable gift to give to yourself and your loved ones. Through prayer, you can conquer all things.

Jumpstart your prayer life today with empowering, uplifting and inspiring 30 Days of Prayer. Act Now! Don’t let the enemy cheat you out of your divine destiny! Invest in your prayer life today, and begin to unlock your destiny through powerful prayers!

Don’t underestimate the power of prayer! People are testifying of financial breakthroughs, business breakthroughs, job promotions, marital breakthroughs, academic breakthroughs, healing and so much more, after 30 Days of Prayer!

~ Act Now, Tomorrow Is Promised to Man! Take the Challenge Today & Begin to Unlock Your Destiny Today! Tomorrow May Be Too Late! ~

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.



The Key to Answered Prayers:


1. Have faith.
2. Be obedient.
3. Seek God’s will.
4. Repent your sins.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Pray with perseverance.
7. Praying with persistence.
8. Pray in the name of Jesus.
9. Give thanks and praise to the Lord.



No comments:

Comments

Bible Trivia

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

Tags

armor of God prayers Bible Cards Bible Verse Cards blood of Jesus blood of Jesus prayer blood of jesus prayer points blood of Jesus prayers blood of Jesus prayers dr olukoya books books by dr olukoya books on deliverance and spiritual warfare books on deliverance ministry books on healing and deliverance breaking demonic bondages breaking demonic bondages prayers breaking evil chains breaking evil chains prayer breaking evil chains prayers breaking evil strongholds breaking evil strongholds prayers breakthrough prayers breakthrough prayers for children Christian Motivation Christian Prayers command the morning prayers d. k. olukoya prayers daily devotional prayer points daniel olukoya daniel olukoya prayer daniel olukoya prayer points daniel olukoya prayers defining generations deliverance deliverance and spiritual warfare deliverance and spiritual warfare prayers deliverance books pdf deliverance by fire deliverance from soul hunters deliverance ministry books deliverance ministry prayers deliverance prayer books deliverance prayer points deliverance prayers deliverance prayers for children deliverance testimonies deliverance warfare books demonic bondages prayers destiny changing prayer destiny changing prayers destiny prayers destiny warfare prayer decree divine healing dr d.k. olukoya dr d.k. olukoya prayer dr d.k. olukoya prayer mfm dr d.k. olukoya prayer points dr olukoya prayers dr stella Emmanuel dr stella Immanuel dr stella prayer points dr. daniel k. olukoya prayer points evil stronghold demonic bondage prayer evil stronghold prayer fasting prayer points financial prayers fire power ministries healing healing and deliverance books healing prayers infirmity prayers Inspirational Cards Jesus marine spirits prayers mfm prayer points miracle prayers mountain of fire prayer points praise and worship prayer prayer and fasting Prayer Cards Prayer Cards Quotes Prayer Journal Prayer Planner prayer points prayer points against evil strongman prayer points against familiar spirits prayer points against household witchcraft prayer points against stagnancy prayer points for healing Prayer Quotes prayers against cancer prayers against demonic oppression prayers against disease prayers against evil strongmen prayers against familiar spirits prayers against generational curses prayers against satanic oppression prayers against soul hunters prayers against stagnation prayers against witchcraft prayers for a new beginning prayers for divine protection prayers for guidance prayers for prosperity prayers for spinsters and bachelors prayers for success Printable Prayer Cards protection prayer points rccg prayer points satanic oppression soul hunters spirit husband prayers spirit wife prayers spiritual warfare prayers spiritual warfare prayers and decrees succubus spirit prayers the power of prayer uplifting testimonies waiting on God warfare prayers warfare prayers against destructive covenants warfare prayers and decrees warfare prayers undoing witchcraft water spirits prayers word of faith word of God word of life