Friday, February 2, 2018

PRAYER => DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE PRAYER

CONFESSION: Col. 2:14, Gal. 3:13 & 14, 2 Cor. 6:14-18, Gal. 6:17, 2 Cor. 5:17

PRAISE AND WORSHIP:

1. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

2. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

3. I command the thunder, fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

4. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break every blood and soul-tie covenant with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

6. I send the thunder, fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

7. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

8. I bind you spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage with hot chains, and fetters of God and cast you out of my life in the depth pit and command you never to come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.

9. I return to you your property in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

10. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation with the blood of Jesus.

11. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband and wife, in the name of Jesus.

12. I break the head of snake-deposit by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm and command you to come out, in the name of Jesus.

13. I purge out with the blood of Jesus every evil material deposited into my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.

14. Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

15. I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation placed upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

16. I take back and possess all my earthly belongings in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

17. I command the spirit husband or wife to permanently turn his or her back on me forever, in the name of Jesus.

18. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

19. I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband till eternity, in the name of Jesus.

20. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in the name of Jesus.

21. I set myself free from the stronghold and domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

22. I paralyze the remote control, power being used to destabilize my earthly marriage to hinder my child bearing for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Confessions by Dr Daniel Olukoya, General Overseer MFM.


If Anointed Child has been a blessing or source of encouragement to you please consider supporting us by making a donation. Your contribution big or small, is deeply appreciated. Be Blessed!


=>> There Is Power in Prayer! Your Prayers Have the Power to Profoundly Impact Your Destiny. <<=

Prayer is the most powerful weapon against trials. The most effective medicine against sickness. And the most valuable gift to give to yourself and your loved ones. Through prayer, you can conquer all things.

Jumpstart your prayer life today with empowering, uplifting and inspiring 30 Days of Prayer. Act Now! Don’t let the enemy cheat you out of your divine destiny! Invest in your prayer life today, and begin to unlock your destiny through powerful prayers!

Don’t underestimate the power of prayer! People are testifying of financial breakthroughs, business breakthroughs, job promotions, marital breakthroughs, academic breakthroughs, healing and so much more, after 30 Days of Prayer!

~ Act Now, Tomorrow Is Promised to Man! Take the Challenge Today & Begin to Unlock Your Destiny Today! Tomorrow May Be Too Late! ~

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


=> 30 Day Prayers for Favor
=> 30 Day Prayers for Singles
=> 30 Day Prayers for Fasting
=> 30 Day Prayers for Healing
=> 30 Day Prayers for Success  
=> 30 Day Prayers for Prosperity
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Family
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Children
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Marriage
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Finances
=> 30 Day Prayers for your Business
=> 30 Day Prayers for Every Situation
=> 30 Day Prayers to Unlock your Destiny  
=> 30 Day Prayers for Stubborn Situations  

The Key to Answered Prayers:


1. Have faith.
2. Be obedient.
3. Seek God’s will.
4. Repent your sins.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Pray with perseverance.
7. Praying with persistence.
8. Pray in the name of Jesus.
9. Give thanks and praise to the Lord.
 
RECOMMENDED PRAYER RESOURCE:


spirit_husband-wife_k


spirit_husband-wife

No comments:

Comments

Bible Trivia

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

Tags

armor of God prayers Bible Cards Bible Verse Cards blood of Jesus blood of Jesus prayer blood of jesus prayer points blood of Jesus prayers blood of Jesus prayers dr olukoya books books by dr olukoya books on deliverance and spiritual warfare books on deliverance ministry books on healing and deliverance breaking demonic bondages breaking demonic bondages prayers breaking evil chains breaking evil chains prayer breaking evil chains prayers breaking evil strongholds breaking evil strongholds prayers breakthrough prayers breakthrough prayers for children Christian Motivation Christian Prayers command the morning prayers d. k. olukoya prayers daily devotional prayer points daniel olukoya daniel olukoya prayer daniel olukoya prayer points daniel olukoya prayers defining generations deliverance deliverance and spiritual warfare deliverance and spiritual warfare prayers deliverance books pdf deliverance by fire deliverance from soul hunters deliverance ministry books deliverance ministry prayers deliverance prayer books deliverance prayer points deliverance prayers deliverance prayers for children deliverance testimonies deliverance warfare books demonic bondages prayers destiny changing prayer destiny changing prayers destiny prayers destiny warfare prayer decree divine healing dr d.k. olukoya dr d.k. olukoya prayer dr d.k. olukoya prayer mfm dr d.k. olukoya prayer points dr olukoya prayers dr stella Emmanuel dr stella Immanuel dr stella prayer points dr. daniel k. olukoya prayer points evil stronghold demonic bondage prayer evil stronghold prayer fasting prayer points financial prayers fire power ministries healing healing and deliverance books healing prayers infirmity prayers Inspirational Cards Jesus marine spirits prayers mfm prayer points miracle prayers mountain of fire prayer points praise and worship prayer prayer and fasting Prayer Cards Prayer Cards Quotes Prayer Journal Prayer Planner prayer points prayer points against evil strongman prayer points against familiar spirits prayer points against household witchcraft prayer points against stagnancy prayer points for healing Prayer Quotes prayers against cancer prayers against demonic oppression prayers against disease prayers against evil strongmen prayers against familiar spirits prayers against generational curses prayers against satanic oppression prayers against soul hunters prayers against stagnation prayers against witchcraft prayers for a new beginning prayers for divine protection prayers for guidance prayers for prosperity prayers for spinsters and bachelors prayers for success Printable Prayer Cards protection prayer points rccg prayer points satanic oppression soul hunters spirit husband prayers spirit wife prayers spiritual warfare prayers spiritual warfare prayers and decrees succubus spirit prayers the power of prayer uplifting testimonies waiting on God warfare prayers warfare prayers against destructive covenants warfare prayers and decrees warfare prayers undoing witchcraft water spirits prayers word of faith word of God word of life